17th birthday~
Saturday, November 15, 2008
getting old la~~~ birthday on November 19, 2008
but i already had 2 cakes today.... cheesecake and angel cake.. :P
so happi~~
I MISS YOU GUYS SG friends!!
I really want to come back!
I will come back to visit you guys on JUNE for sure! so wait for me!!:P
(don't worry Avryl, I am still trying to find poly... seems like they don't let me go in, due to I study in an international school) :(
I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT!!!

comment? (0)

info
sarasohy@blogspot
title: close to you
best viewed: firefox
profile
SARA SO.
St Hilda's is Love.
I LOVE LIM SHU-YI
talkbox
chitter chatter



links
Aloyscious
Jia Qi
Nicole
Melissa
Jaslynn
Shu-Yi
Tricia
Yong Hwei
Lionel
Xuan Ting
Jing Wen
Avryl
Clarrisa
Eleanor
Jia Jun


archives
history
■ July 2008 ■ August 2008 ■ September 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ December 2008 ■ January 2009 ■ March 2009 ■ April 2009 ■ August 2009

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4 <