I HAD TO UPDATE.... for my dear frds in SG!!:P
Sunday, August 10, 2008
hahaha..heavn't update for a while..

I just don't noe what to update yet..haha:P
but I start school on Wenesday....
I am in Grade 11 this year!!:P

I brought my uniform and notebooks.
At my school, we don't need to buy textbook...
School provides it for us.
If we had to buy..each book cost around 500+HK... around 100 SG
I have 13 subject.. so 13 textbook?!! okokok.. u guys can do the math.
Expecially BOON and AVRYL can do the math!!:P haha:P

How was everyone's COMMON TEST?!!
I heard alot of ppl did great... except for Biology..haha:P
don't worry... u guys still have END OF THE YEAR EXAM!!!:P JIA YOU LA!!!

btw... I took BOON and JIN YOU,
If they get First for A math or E math..
I will come back to visit u guys!!:P for sure.!!:P hah
Also come to watch ur concert?! (sally tan)
haha:P

BUT actually..i am already planning to come back on Oct. I will try..during like friday to sunday..:P
SO I COULD SEE U GUYS!!:P

I WILL UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY when I start school!!:P

I don't even noe what am i talking about.. hahaha:P
TAKE CARE GUYS!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
and...
MISS YOU GUYS ALLLLOOOOOTTTT!!!!!:P

comment? (0)

info
sarasohy@blogspot
title: close to you
best viewed: firefox
profile
SARA SO.
St Hilda's is Love.
I LOVE LIM SHU-YI
talkbox
chitter chatter



links
Aloyscious
Jia Qi
Nicole
Melissa
Jaslynn
Shu-Yi
Tricia
Yong Hwei
Lionel
Xuan Ting
Jing Wen
Avryl
Clarrisa
Eleanor
Jia Jun


archives
history
■ July 2008 ■ August 2008 ■ September 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ December 2008 ■ January 2009 ■ March 2009 ■ April 2009 ■ August 2009

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4 <