I love ST. HILDA~
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I have been in Singapore for almost a month.
Made alot of new frds. Love the school.

I am going to miss you guys soo much when i leave on wednesday!!:P
Lets have fun before i leave!!

(Sally Tan: Thx for teaching me Blogger!~~~)

I hope I can keep contact with you guys after I leave St. Hilda~

I sign up for Friendster,and blogger today...seems soo fun la..getting addicted to it.~

I will start with this... update more later!!~~
This thing is soo cool~~~
Love you guys~

comment? (0)

info
sarasohy@blogspot
title: close to you
best viewed: firefox
profile
SARA SO.
St Hilda's is Love.
I LOVE LIM SHU-YI
talkbox
chitter chatter



links
Aloyscious
Jia Qi
Nicole
Melissa
Jaslynn
Shu-Yi
Tricia
Yong Hwei
Lionel
Xuan Ting
Jing Wen
Avryl
Clarrisa
Eleanor
Jia Jun


archives
history
■ July 2008 ■ August 2008 ■ September 2008 ■ November 2008 ■ December 2008 ■ January 2009 ■ March 2009 ■ April 2009 ■ August 2009

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4 <